YUMALICIOUS ( pronounced YUM A LICIOUS )

 


Nothing beats a get together with family or friends or even some strangers in this mix ( friend of a friend ) gathering around a table that has YUMALICIOUS food showcasing simple pleasures.  

So my blog posts will revolve around the obvious.... delicious recipes whether scribbled on the back of a serviette in a restaurant ( thanks to the chef ) or journaled in my little handsize booklet ( called LUCKY ) 

These are easy to do recipes ( nothing too hard )  from anyone that was willing to share their dishes with me - from locals / street vendors / restaurants / cafes / food trucks / home makers... for the FOOD TABLE 

Get yourself a cuppa .... pen and paper and join me as I share my favourites with you.

Kindly

DEBORAH 👓🍵 

Comments

Popular Posts